News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

This $400 Gateway laptop sale comes with a 10th gen Intel Core i5 CPU, 16 GB of RAM, and a 1080p IPS display

Started by Redaktion, December 16, 2020, 02:54:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Don't settle for Celeron or Atom laptops when you can get a "proper" Core i5 processor with both decent RAM and an FHD IPS display for the same price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-400-Gateway-laptop-sale-comes-with-a-10th-gen-Intel-Core-i5-CPU-16-GB-of-RAM-and-a-1080p-IPS-display.509613.0.html

Ssgsdhgzzfhczxvvvc

This is actually what it is worth since 4500u laptops are around 500 bucks and they are much more powerful.

vertigo

Quote from: Ssgsdhgzzfhczxvvvc on December 16, 2020, 07:40:02
This is actually what it is worth since 4500u laptops are around 500 bucks and they are much more powerful.

Problem is finding one at this price with 16GB of RAM, or even the ability to add RAM to get to that amount. This is actually a decent price for what it is, though you'd get a much better computer for "only" $200-300 more. And the screen probably sucks. Anybody sort of in the market for a laptop right now but that doesn't need one for at least a few months would be well served to wait, as options and prices should get a lot better during 2021H1 and especially by end of year.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview