News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung to bestow the Galaxy S21 series with the Exynos 2100 in Europe and South Korea; 16 GB of RAM headed to the Galaxy S21 Ultra

Started by Redaktion, December 16, 2020, 00:38:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Exynos 2100 will power the Galaxy S21 series in Europe and South Korea, according to a new report. Qualcomm's Snapdragon 888 will be making its way to the USA, possibly heading the American variants a performance advantage over their European and South Korean siblings. The Galaxy S21 Ultra will be available with up to 16 GB of RAM too, unlike the Galaxy S21 or Galaxy S21+.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-to-bestow-the-Galaxy-S21-series-with-the-Exynos-2100-in-Europe-and-South-Korea-16-GB-of-RAM-headed-to-the-Galaxy-S21-Ultra.509513.0.html

Jan Klaassen

Samsung can f@ck off with their Exinos chipset for european phones. That makes it a DIFFERENT phone, it is NOT the same that US customers will be receiving. NO MORE Samsung for me. I would rather buy a cheapo chinese $250 phone which btw provides more value than current Samsung phones........but now they have made it easy for me to choose as I order an Iphone 12!!!  Kiss my @a** Samsung!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview