News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Core i7-1165G7 vs. Core i7-1185G7: Dell XPS 13 9310 4K Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2020, 23:25:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Whereas older XPS 13 models had just one Core i7 option, the latest XPS 13 9310 has two: the Core i7-1165G7 or Core i7-1185G7. Let's see how much of a performance benefit the higher-end Core i7 option can bring to the table.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Core-i7-1165G7-vs-Core-i7-1185G7-Dell-XPS-13-9310-4K-Laptop-Review.508989.0.html

jwb

There don't seem to be a lot of reasons to prefer this over the Razer Book 13. The only one I can see is that you don't care for the gamer branding.

oof

Can you guys review the tiger lake Spectre x360 14? It has a 3:2 aspect ratio and looks like it essentially has no flaws. I'm considering that and this XPS.

some random dude

^

I have the Spectre 14. It's ALMOST flawless.

Unfortunately, their OLED screen has a digitizer that's visible to the naked eye and adds a slight screendoor effect. Unfortunate but still keeping it.

oof

Quote from: some random dude on December 15, 2020, 10:39:23
^

I have the Spectre 14. It's ALMOST flawless.

Unfortunately, their OLED screen has a digitizer that's visible to the naked eye and adds a slight screendoor effect. Unfortunate but still keeping it.

If I were to get that laptop, would you recommend the 1280P IPS panel instead?

Regards,
oof (lol)

Alessio

Ehy guys, are you planning to review the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1?
It's apparently better than the clamshell version due to the use of a vapor chamber like the Razer Book 13.
I would also like to know your opinion on the hinge, if you think it will last or not.
I'll wait your review before any purchase decision.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview