News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator Triton 300 PT315 Laptop Review: A 120 Hz Panel Could Be Better

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2020, 23:17:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Acer Predator Triton 300 is yet another Gaming laptop upgraded with a Comet Lake CPU. At around $1,400 you get an up-to-date CPU, a 120 Hz panel, and an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060. Find out how well this hardware performs in everyday use in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-Triton-300-PT315-Laptop-Review-A-120-Hz-Panel-Could-Be-Better.509368.0.html

ZODD

Purchased the 2080 MQ and it was a  garbage laptop, hardware wise it was great but would get random shutdowns when gaming even when temps were no that high.
That would of been OK if I could go in and check if everything was seated properly or redo the paste but NOPE !
With the inverted MOBO it was not worth my time snd effort .
I would stay away from any ACER laptop.

WarDawg Ent

I bought a Predator 300 with a RTX 2070 not for dedicated gaming, but for writing and to run adobe both illustrator and to color graphic novels. Sure, I do light gaming on it and I don't have any issues but then again I don't have gallon jugs of pee sitting on the floor around my workstation either. It runs my programs flawlessly and quickly. It interfaces with my stylus tablets, scanners, printers etc with no issues. The bottom tends to run a bit hot when I task it with a high render, even when the fans are tweaked but hey, that's what cooling pads are for. Fans set to auto sucks. I suggest tweaking for each application. Otherwise it's a great buy and impressed me so much for the price ($1200+change) I bought 2 more for the wife and kid  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview