News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cyberpunk 2077 Performance Analysis

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2020, 16:43:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Polish developer CD Project, which is known for the Witcher series, tries its hand at a Sci-Fi RPG in the Deus Ex style. After years of waiting, Cyberpunk 2077 is finally here. We analyse its peformance to determine how demanding it is.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cyberpunk-2077-Performance-Analysis.509218.0.html

Zazik

I don't know, I didn't have the "wow" feeling when saw game on high/ultra pc settings. Imo it is not like overwhelmingly better than other games. Maybe there is a lot of clutter and details, sure (reminds me Fallout a lot) but otherwise? Sorta meh... I guess partly the graphical and texture bugs may have influenced it, but from the next gen game, I certainly expected much more photorealistic graphics of the future... I don't doubt the gameplay will be massive though, but for sure I am not that intrigued to play sooner than 1-2 years from now once most of the bugs/glithces are fixed...hopefully..

Rinnnn

Kind of disappointed at the lack of benchmarking AMD desktop cards ...

Erik

Are we going to get some opinions on the DLSS settings and related benchmarks (both with RT on and off)?

Adrian Snell

I'd like to know how Stadia graphics performance compares to these results. As far as I can tell, you can play the game at 4k on a cheap Chromebook.

Vahid Amiri

I have a MSI GE75 Raider 8se (RTX2060 and 32Gb ram).
my fps was higher than yours with 2060(mobile). I could get upper 40 to 50 fps with ultra preset/RT medium/DLSS quality.
my rtx 2060 is 80w model not 115w.
thanks

Benjamin Kozma

I play on a very weak laptop: i5-8300H, 12GB RAM, 1050 Ti Max-Q but I can get between 24-30 FPS on every situation (on medium Preset at 1080p), I subscriped to Geforce Now founders to check how it works with RTX, but with an Overkill WIFI and a very fast and low ping network (40MB/s, 7ms) and I only got 720p (sometimes 540p) in every situation and in every game (so if your laptop has no Ethernet port don't subscribe to Geforce Now because it will be disappointing)

Kiera Lynn

I call BS, I have a $1500 Dell G7 I got from Best Buy with a I7-10750 and the RTX 2070 and it's running ray tracing ultra 1080p at 45 fps.

I have that pc

I have the same configuration of the alienware. 1080 + 7820HK, I don't get more than 30fps in ANY setting. Low and ultra same FPS readings.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview