News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HTC Vive Cosmos Elite Detailed Hands-On Review: Elite of VR headsets, but still not problem free

Started by Redaktion, December 12, 2020, 20:37:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The HTC Vive Cosmos Elite is practically the VR flagship of the manufacturer. At this point, you can purchase it for slightly less than 950 Euros (~$1147; $899 in the US). Just like the first Vive, it uses external Lighthouse tracking, which works significantly more accurately than the inside-out headsets, which are wireless and easier to move around in. As a VR newcomer, I am stepping into fantastical as well as virtually recreated worlds to evaluate what the future has in store in terms of immersion and what still needs some improvements.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HTC-Vive-Cosmos-Elite-Detailed-Hands-On-Review-Elite-of-VR-headsets-but-still-not-problem-free.509022.0.html

Sebastian Sanchez

I regards to the headphones cable it seems your review unit might have had the headset removed at one point.on my unit there is a cable route located under the forehead peice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview