News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked Xiaomi Mi 11 photos affirm odd camera design as 5,000 mAh batteries are confirmed for the Mi 11 series

Started by Redaktion, December 12, 2020, 01:34:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More leaked photos of what looks like the Xiaomi Mi 11 have been posted online. The photos match the odd camera shape shown in previous leaks, which only features two lenses. Recent 3C certifications have confirmed that Xiaomi will be bringing 5,000 mAh batteries to the Mi 11 series, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-Xiaomi-Mi-11-photos-affirm-odd-camera-design-as-5-000-mAh-batteries-are-confirmed-for-the-Mi-11-series.509039.0.html

Stan

Retarded camera layout design.
As usually, modules other than the Wide camera serve as simply space plugs. Personally for me, the wide and macro ones would suffice. Stop adding modules for the sake of adding, Xiaomi.

Spunjji

Quote from: Stan on December 12, 2020, 12:07:48
Retarded camera layout design.
As usually, modules other than the Wide camera serve as simply space plugs. Personally for me, the wide and macro ones would suffice. Stop adding modules for the sake of adding, Xiaomi.

Speak for yourself - I'm a fan of a 2x "zoom" module myself - I prefer the natural aspect ratio you get from a ~50mm lens. By contrast, I have very little use for a <20mm "wide" lens when the "standard" on these things is already a wide-angle.

There are plenty of phones out there that just have the "standard" (wide) and "wide" (ultrawide) lenses, though, so you should be well catered for.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview