News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple rumoured to launch the iPad 9 in early 2021 with an A13 Bionic chipset and a 10.5-inch display from US$329

Started by Redaktion, December 11, 2020, 19:15:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new report from China reveals multiple details about the next iPad, tentatively called the iPad 9. The budget iPad is apparently due for release in Spring 2021, a release date that has been spoken of for the next iPad Pro. The iPad 9 will supposedly feature a larger display and an A13 Bionic chipset, but there is at least one disappointment in store.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-rumoured-to-launch-the-iPad-9-in-early-2021-with-an-A13-Bionic-chipset-and-a-10-5-inch-display-from-US-329.509077.0.html

zazik

why would they do that considering they just released ipad 8 wih updated hw... I bet we will see another upgrade as usually in autumn next year, not spring...

HelloThere

So I guess just using the iPad Air 3 frame? Now that the Air 4 is different, the Air 3s frame can be resued for cheaper.

Dani8663

denni

Quote from: zazik on December 12, 2020, 10:30:09
why would they do that considering they just released ipad 8 wih updated hw... I bet we will see another upgrade as usually in autumn next year, not spring...

because it's cheap
ipad pro -> ipad air 3 -> ipad 9 (for the screen-body)
it's smaller, lighter, less material

ipad design is way too old, to big bezels

32gb is to little

for me it totally makes sense and i appreciate it a lot.

Patdud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview