News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Creative Outlier Air V2 Hands-On Review: An upgrade on an excellent pair of TWS earbuds for US$20 less

Started by Redaktion, December 11, 2020, 00:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Outlier Air V2 may be Creative's best TWS earbuds yet. Retailing for US$79.99, the earbuds offer a more refined experience than the Outlier Gold without any real compromises. The switch away from the awkward buttons of the Outlier Gold to touch controls is certainly an improvement, but it comes with some drawbacks, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Creative-Outlier-Air-V2-Hands-On-Review-An-upgrade-on-an-excellent-pair-of-TWS-earbuds-for-US-20-less.508890.0.html

jango171

I've been through 2 pairs of Outlier Air (not gold) and both sets have problems with charging the right earbud. It takes MANY multiple tries to get the charging started, and sometimes it disconnects from the charging point on its own and automatically connects to the BT on my phone, causing me to miss calls. It is most frustrating. Despite the great sound and value, I won't be buying another until Creative fixes this problem.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview