News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Book 13 and Intel NUC M15 are the fastest laptops thus far with the 11th gen Core i7-1165G7 CPU

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2020, 20:14:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We organize all our tested 11th gen Core i7-1165G7 laptops by raw performance to better help users decide which models to consider for the Holidays. The Razer Book 13 is looking like the best bet thus far.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Book-13-and-Intel-NUC-M15-are-the-fastest-laptops-thus-far-with-the-11th-gen-Core-i7-1165G7-CPU.508861.0.html

Ahlix

The Razer Book is quite an interesting laptop to say the least. I might be biased because I just bought a Razer Blade Stealth Tiger Lake but, if you are deciding between the Book and the Blade Stealth, it'll depend if you want to do gaming or not. Battery life is undoubtedly better on the Book and that being said, 9 hours of battery life while having a GTX 1650 Ti MQ is great, especially if gaming is on your priority list. In my experience, I've gotten 6-8 hours although if I turn on some battery savings, I could get 9 hours. I hope this comment helps someone buying or choosing a laptop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview