News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cyberpunk 2077 has been cracked already

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2020, 16:25:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although we are talking about a DRM-free title, Cyberpunk 2077 is already available for download from various shady sources in repacked versions. Even more, a GOG version of the game (which has roughly 110 GB, about twice the size of the compressed versions) has leaked online as well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cyberpunk-2077-has-been-cracked-already.508849.0.html

Dan6

This game doesn't need DRM - people, who can afford not to leave with their parents, can afford to buy a good game.

abc

Atleat they haw no launchers ,bur legal haw updates and comunity.

haal

Misleading title. The game doesn't need a actual crack like other current games as it doesn't have DRM. We should respect game devs for that decision and at least not report about piracy. They could have easily added a DRM and make it hard for crackers but they chose not to. Respect that!

Dice

Title: "Big News! The game has been cracked!"
Later: "There's no need to crack it since it doesn't have DRM."
Um... What was the big news again?

Muhammad

Codrut Nistor

It doesn't need to be cracked, but re-packs are often labeled as cracks, just as I mentioned in the article.

ABC RO

That's pure nonsense. The guys are right. Again, you (NBC) use click baits to grab more views. That's low.

And just by posting this useless article, you create awareness about something unnecessary and immoral.

Sanjay

Im going to crack it. I have to pay for college, I dont have $50 to throw around on video games, but I'm not going to miss out because I dont have any money. Maybe if I wasn't so screwed by this country's education system I would have money to buy it if you want to talk about ethics.

JAcob230

joe mama

Peter McLean

I bought it just before launch and played as soon as it was released. I played for 20 mins and got a refund. I have 9900K, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair AX1200 PSU, ASUS MB, M.2, Samsung C49RG90, +lots more high end gaming gear.
I think the graphics are horrible that's on a 3090 with everything maxed. The beginning of the game, they couldn't even put reflections in the mirrors, that big guy eating the burger next you looked horrible. Games I played 10 years ago did a better job with similar scenes. The gameplay was horrible. It's obvious they tried to make a game that would play on every console. They should have made a PC have first then ported it over to everything else. The PC gaming would have been released earlier and they still could have released it for the new consoles. But instead they tried to do it all at once and it shows. I was extremely disappointed.
I wouldn't pay $10 for the game let alone $79.99.

Peter McLean

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on December 11, 2020, 17:19:58
It doesn't need to be cracked, but re-packs are often labeled as cracks, just as I mentioned in the article.

Yeah the truth is hidden in the article, people are complaining about the click bait title.

Do you not understand that? Do you need further clarification?

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: Sanjay on December 11, 2020, 22:39:59
Im going to crack it. I have to pay for college, I dont have $50 to throw around on video games, but I'm not going to miss out because I dont have any money. Maybe if I wasn't so screwed by this country's education system I would have money to buy it if you want to talk about ethics.
Maybe if you would take your education very seriously, you wouldn't have time to play games - or at least you could try one of those many free games currently available... and wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out for a few bucks after the first few rounds of bugs, public outrage, and the subsequent price cuts...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview