News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gamers are not happy about Gamespot's baffling review of Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Redaktion, December 09, 2020, 19:51:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The video continues to be massively downvoted for the reviewer's unpopular comments about the game world and her seeming disinterest in many of the games periphery activities.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gamers-are-not-happy-about-Gamespot-s-baffling-review-of-Cyberpunk-2077.508717.0.html

ZODD

This what happens when reviewers inject politics in games and pure laziness.
Embarrassing  for  GS

Jonathan J. Springer

Leslie

As a woman, she made us look really bad and I personally am excited to overindulge one everything this game has to offer. She didn't even seem like she wanted to play it and I don't understand how she got the job of reviewing it.

Paul Warford

This is the same website responsible for the termination of one of its most popular writers over a disagreement of final score for Kane & Lynch, one the most unforgettable, meaningless, piece-of-s*** games of its generation. Any website willing to fire an employee over a piece of s*** game is a game website I don't need to bother with. At the time of the K&L debacle GameSpot was my go-to site--I was on it several times a day. I've barely been back since. You tell me a GameSpot reviewer has an unpopular take on Cyberpunk 2077? I say that hardly matters enough for me to blink.

esk

What a horror! Are there any other reviews gamers might turn to in this difficult time?

Is it not valuable to hear that someone didn't have fun playing a game? Does it not stand to reason that some people won't think this game is fun and therefore shouldn't buy it? Or are we just upset that the review didn't get to the part where you need to spend $2000 to even play the thing?

Richard Franěk

Literally the thing I love about this game the most (and about CDPR in general) is that they aren't afraid to just throw things out there. Nudity, insults, gore, you have everything. And that's how it's supposed to be.

More specifically, I absolutely hate how the modern "mainstream" culture needs to punish everyone who doesn't fit the regime, who isn't multicultural etc.. The social media have to adjust and censor the contents uploaded etc.. It's disgusting.

So if I see a reviewer say that a game is "insulting", I spit him in the face and run buy it, because his judgemental crap is more hateful than any so-called "hate speech" anywhere.

Dan B

Or maybe she just has different interests from games, so her opinion is relevant to similar humans.

ZODD

Quote from: Dan B on December 10, 2020, 17:44:20
Or maybe she just has different interests from games, so her opinion is relevant to similar humans.

Or maybe they can give another unbiased  reviewer the job of a proper review.
You can tell she has SJW injected into the review.
Pure Trash

Spunjji

Quote from: ZODD on December 10, 2020, 18:23:27
Quote from: Dan B on December 10, 2020, 17:44:20

Or maybe they can give another unbiased  reviewer the job of a proper review.
You can tell she has SJW injected into the review.
Pure Trash

Ah yes, the chud definition of "unbiased" where it means "doesn't criticise things I like".

She didn't like the game. She's also not into this type of game. That's a worthwhile perspective, because it means that this game isn't going to draw you in if you're not already into this sort of thing. You need as many kinds of game reviewer as there are gamers, and there are a lot of different kind of gamers now (much as that seems to upset some people).

It all seems pretty unremarkable to me, but apparently this is worth getting hot under the collar about these days.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview