News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra promotional material showcases camera placement, design, colour variants, and more

Started by Redaktion, December 08, 2020, 21:06:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We now have yet another look at the Samsung Galaxy S21 series thanks to some leaked promotional material The Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will look identical for the most part, with the Galaxy S21 Ultra to come with a more modern design. Samsung is expected to unveil the three smartphones on January 15, and sales are expected to begin on January 29.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-Samsung-Galaxy-S21-Galaxy-S21-and-Galaxy-S21-Ultra-promotional-material-showcases-camera-placement-design-colour-variants-and-more.508572.0.html

Martin Brankov

I was looking forward to s21 models because I am a s20 exynos owner but I think I will keep it because it seems its a downgrade... Plastic build with a lower resolution WTF Samsung ??

Digitalguy

Plastic built and 1080p resolution are actual improvements over the marketing crap phone makers have been making (better battery life with a still very high pixel density at that size and more durability than glass). As is the flat screen. Now let's hope that Samsung transfer the saving of not using those gimmick features to customers....

S.Yu

In all likelihood no matter the absolute performance the Exynos will still trail the SD in efficiency, which is more important now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview