News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The next Apple TV is now slated to launch on December 8, 2020, A12Z Bionic chip in tow

Started by Redaktion, December 07, 2020, 23:50:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The "Apple TV 2020" is now set to be introduced on December 8, 2020. This event may be an under-the-radar affair, but is touted to unveil a new 4K device with 64 to 128GB storage options. It is now also thought to be powered by an A12Z Bionic SoC.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-next-Apple-TV-is-now-slated-to-launch-on-December-8-2020-A12Z-Bionic-chip-in-tow.508480.0.html

Dan Ridenhour

With the A14 air out performing the iPad Pros and the AppleTV of all things getting the same processor as the Pros...   they really need to do something to their top end...  From what I gather it will be march before new mini-led pros hit the market likely with an a14x or equiv...  but 3 months is a long time for the flagships to be lame ducks.   They can't be discounted heavily as well apple doesn't do that much and it would cannibalize Air sales.

I would be happy with a $799 12.9"/64gb air 4 honestly...  but just can't see buying a $949 base flagship that other than the screen isn't any better than the new mid tier. 

BNP

Not having any 4K or storage issues with the current gen... the only thing missing, for me, is the lack of option to connect an external drive [a thing that I highly doubt will get addressed in this gen].

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview