News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Older Samsung wearables may not work with the Galaxy S21 series

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2020, 23:59:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy S21 series is currently touted to launch soon. Their launch is now said to mean the end of support for some older smartwatches or fitness bands from the same OEM, however. They may still work with older phones, though, just not those released after 2020.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Older-Samsung-wearables-may-not-work-with-the-Galaxy-S21-series.508213.0.html

S.Yu

JThom

I had to retire my old Gear S a year ago. Loved the big curved screen & it was simple to use. (notifications, sending/receiving/conduct phone calls, pedometer, HR monitor). Less a gimmick, just a basic companion wearable minus all the  pile-on junk. only cheesy part of it was the charger clip - which broke so I had to rig with rubber band each night.

Samsung should end support for everything older than the Gear Fit2. And then make a newer Gear Fit using a screen larger than the Gear S. And keep it simple. Doesn't need to be an Apple Watch competitor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview