News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenBook Pro 15 UX535 laptop review: It could still be a little more Zen

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2020, 20:11:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With a 4K NanoEdge OLED touchscreen, narrow display bezels, a 100% coverage of the DCI-P3 color space, strong all-round performance, and a second display (ScreenPad) integrated into the touchpad, the ZenBook 15 UX535 exudes plenty of premium quality and is designed to appeal to creative and professional users in particular. Our test will clarify if it's able to accomplish this.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenBook-Pro-15-UX535-laptop-review-It-could-still-be-a-little-more-Zen.508050.0.html

Or Avraham

Or Avraham

Stoo

Jesse

Ok, now show me it's little brother Asus.  The one without the useless 'screen pad', without a useless '4k' display, and without the useless wedged in, irregular sized numpad.

The little brother 15.6 incher should also weigh 1.5 kg at most, and not be a 2kg beast like this one.

What is it with you clowns and your useless, weird shaped numpads?  If it doesn't have a double wide zero key, and a double height enter and plus key, like the standard keyboard format, nobody is going to use it.  Plus it makes the rest of the keyboard misaligned.   Drop it and just center the thing, or hey, here is an idea, add the numpad, but use the full width of the laptop and do it right!

Dorby

"significant loss of performance on battery power"

Is this a Windows 10 problem or the chipset problem? Because MacBooks don't seem to have this issue at all.

Sury

What a shame about the weight. The selling point of the 'sibling' model was the tiny body with a full 15.6" screen and 1.6kg. Thankfully my UX534 is still going strong, but I'll keep an eye out for Zenbooks in 5 years.

vokiel

Still nothing available in Canada or the US for this laptop. I'm beginning to think this will enter the vaporware category and we'll never see it in North America, like the ZenFone 7.

Asus is looking shaky, will this pandemic make another victim?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview