News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Samsung Galaxy S21 shows up on Geekbench running a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888

Started by Redaktion, December 03, 2020, 21:34:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An alleged Samsung Galaxy S21 Geekbench listing has surfaced online. It appears to be running the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888. The chipset gets a single-core score of 1,075 and a multi-core score of 2,916. While the former seems ok, the latter appears to be a tad low.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Galaxy-S21-shows-up-on-Geekbench-running-a-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-888.507653.0.html

Bryant

Pretty underwhelming when the Snapdragon 845's multi-core score on Geek Bench 5 is 2450-2500. At least that's what my Unlocked LG v40 QA7 variant gets. It has a not so great 515 single core score though, what runs with just one core in todays apps. None that i can thing of.

0xanon

Single-Core Score looks decent. Heck just shy of my Ryzen 9 (1101/8131). M1 still holds some impressive top scores. Multicore is a totally different story where it appears AMD holds plenty over this and the M1.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview