News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sharkoon unveils the Light² S lightweight optical gaming mouse

Started by Redaktion, December 03, 2020, 18:54:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new Sharkoon lightweight gaming mouse joins the existing Light² products by adding the "S" to the 100 and 200 which have been around for a while. Its highlights include a honeycomb structure that allows it to weigh just 78 grams, a 6,200 DPI optical sensor, eight customizable buttons, as well as an ambidextrous design.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sharkoon-unveils-the-Light2-S-lightweight-optical-gaming-mouse.507672.0.html

Vit Adamek

DeLux M700 wipes floor with this Sharkoon on value. It has true paracord, PMW3389, super slick rounded teflon feet and is even lighter. Spare set of feet in box too. Main clicks have no pretravel and are very stable. For £26.

Codrut Nistor

You forgot to mention that the M700 is also available in Pink! ;)
Speaking of weight, all these sub-100-gram mice are way too light for me. I'll probably keep my G400 and leave it as a family heirloom as well. Will probably need to replace the scroll wheel and cable at some point, but it just feels RIGHT for my needs (I sometimes use it for games where the mouse matters, such as World of Tanks, Armored Warfare, and War Thunder).
Now back to the M700, the design looks 0% original to me and I couldn't find any information regarding the switches used. I'd rather go with Redragon or other similar brand that actually uses Omron switches for the main buttons if I wanted to choose something else than this Sharkoon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview