News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei remains far behind its competitors: Kirin 710A not competitive in the test

Started by Redaktion, December 01, 2020, 21:02:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With its first Chinese-manufactured SoC, Huawei did not prove to be competitive - at least not in the price range targeted by the Chinese manufacturer. Even the 230 Euros (~$275) recommended retail price for the P Smart 2021 are much too high for what you get. The potential of the chipset corresponds more to the current entry-level smartphones, and this dilemma may not change in the foreseeable future...  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-remains-far-behind-its-competitors-Kirin-710A-not-competitive-in-the-test.506653.0.html

S.Yu

A73 and A53? They're not even trying, and quite possibly because they see this situation as temporary and that this is entirely a stopgap measure, that's why they won't even expend the resources to adapt A78 to SMIC 14nm. I hope Biden proves them wrong, or otherwise be able to get significant concessions from the Communists. I honestly don't think it's wise to allow the Party anything that they could currently spin into a win to the domestic audience, but I do suspect the Party is willing to go through great lengths to bail out Huawei.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview