News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked prices suggest that custom NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti will be absurdly expensive

Started by Redaktion, December 01, 2020, 20:10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

NVIDIA claims that the new GeForce RTX 3060 Ti will cost US$399, but leaked prices suggest that custom cards will be nowhere near that level. Instead, custom cards are expected to launch tomorrow for 20% to 66% higher than NVIDIA's MSRP.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-prices-suggest-that-custom-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3060-Ti-will-be-absurdly-expensive.507208.0.html

Jack Ronny

Neato! I'm sure they'll immediately be bought up by these cocksucking bitcoin miners, and scalpers, so they can try selling it for 800 on ebay. I must say, I find it absolutely egregious that Nvidia keeps doing this. It's a borderline scam at this point. They haven't even been able to get a decent amount of 70s, and 80s, and yet they apparently see no problem with selling another 100 cards (or whatever miniscule quantity they made) of 60s. This is wrong, ethically and morally. Honestly, if they don't find a way to get their s*** together or stop selling these things to bitcoin fags, I might actually take my business to AMD. Not a good look for Nvidia at all.

Jesse

Not a big deal.  Bitcoin very likely gets cracked in 2021, then the whole air-coin steaming pile of nonsense goes poof.  Google this:
Mike Adams: Google Close To Cracking All Cryptocurrency With 256 Bit Encryption, Including Bitcoin

As for limited supply, I'm glad they screwed it up.  It gives AMD time to steal customers and become a better competitor to Nvidia.  This will be great for consumers over time.   Of course, if you had your heart set on a 3xxx GPU, you probably won't be able to find one at MSRP until some time in 2021.  That really sux for some people.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview