News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G survives being dropped, bent, cooked, and frozen in fascinating durability test video

Started by Redaktion, November 28, 2020, 09:18:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Redmi has released an official durability test video featuring its brand-new Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G smartphone. Samples are run through a brutal battery of tests that go beyond simple drop testing, including freezing, heating, and wince-inducing bending. The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G appears to handle everything thrown at it though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-9-Pro-5G-survives-being-dropped-bent-cooked-and-frozen-in-fascinating-durability-test-video.506545.0.html

JohnST

The Chinese are lying. Mobile photos are SLRs and endurance tests are also a lie. Who believes the Chinese today?

Bee

I bought this phone one week ago for its' battery and its' camera. The automatic screen light control is excellent. I'm in bright sunlight a lot and the screen is easy to read.

I'm a senior and want large print. The XXL print is SMALL. Also the settings screen continuously scrolls--who thought this would be helpful needs his head examined.

The clock alarms go off even when they are turned off! I replaced the clock .

It is difficult to download my favorite keyboard. The one it comes with is not convenient for 2 languages or for numbers.

The phone has great reception and sound. I hear my phone calls better than I did with previous phones.

Customising the wallpaper of the lock screen and desktop is not as simple as on my previous phones, nor the ringtones.

My previous phones were Leagoo which are very sturdy, aluminium framed, and water resistant. I bought a padded leather case to protect this phone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview