News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NVIDIA may have already killed off the 12-pin power connector on the RTX 3070 Founders Edition

Started by Redaktion, November 27, 2020, 18:02:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 12-pin power connector may have been removed from the RTX 3070 Founders Edition. The card remains out of stock in most countries, but NVIDIA has tweeted a marketing photo clearly showing the card with the conventional 8-pin connector.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-may-have-already-killed-off-the-12-pin-power-connector-on-the-RTX-3070-Founders-Edition.506459.0.html

Baleeted

MadClocker

The 3070 FE I bought roughly 3 weeks ago still had the 12-pin connector. Makes sense tho to get rid of it if it isn't actually necessary. What we need is a new mini pcie connector for the next gen cards, or a type of connector that delivers more power. It will get cumbersome having 4 standard pcie connectors connected to a single card.

batman computer

i bought the rtx 3070 founder 2 fan video card ,, i was working on my new computer build when the stupid 12 pin broke power plug that was on my video card broke ,, i dont know where to buy a new 12 pin power plug i bought the video card on july 27 2022 dont know if its under warrenty from nivida ,, or which company makes the founder nvidia video card

RobertJasiek

Besides any warranty you might have, depending on your country you might have protection by its laws for some time since purchase for getting reimbursement from your vendor, whom you prove the purchase.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview