News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The 7 nm AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U destroys the Core i7-10810U and Intel has no answer at the moment

Started by Redaktion, November 27, 2020, 03:02:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Until Intel can offer an octa-core U-series vPro CPU with Iris Xe graphics, the AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650U or Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U will be the fastest options available on any ultra-thin business laptop without question.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-7-nm-AMD-Ryzen-7-Pro-4750U-destroys-the-Core-i7-10810U-and-Intel-has-no-answer-at-the-moment.506291.0.html

Mikita

Almost double raw CPU performance compared to Intel i7.. Could anyone believe that AMD would be just destroying Intel at all imaginable segments by the end of the year? We need more Ryzen-based laptops on market!!

xpclient

Makes you realize again and again how much Intel has disappointed by stagnating both CPU and GPU performance for years. And yet AMD is not a clear choice for those who want Thunderbolt 3 since USB as an I/O port is also miles ahead TB3 in performance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview