News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Mate 40 Pro review - Top smartphone with handicap

Started by Redaktion, November 26, 2020, 02:01:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mate series is Huawei's top-of-the-line technological product. It has always been equipped with the latest high-end specifications and combines a large display with long battery life. The Chinese have remained true to this line this year, but they stumble when it comes to a core component.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Mate-40-Pro-review-Top-smartphone-with-handicap.505829.0.html

flkjfkldsjfkldas

I think it's so retarded that the US caused the Huawei ban. This phone is so good, I want it so bad, but not having google services stops all that. Trump really fucked things up in America. I'm happy he's gone.

S.Yu

Quote from: flkjfkldsjfkldas on November 26, 2020, 23:43:02
I think it's so retarded that the US caused the Huawei ban. This phone is so good, I want it so bad, but not having google services stops all that. Trump really fucked things up in America. I'm happy he's gone.
Huawei is funded by the Communist government and thrived on IP theft sanctioned by the Communist government. Before the current ban all major cases against Huawei have been dropped because the Communists exerted maximum political pressure at companies and the EU who raised them. And Biden will not easily lift the ban either. A simple minded ignoramus like you doesn't even deserve to be able to afford a device of this price.

Farhad

We have freedom of choice, for a non-American there is no distinction between communism and liberalism, so there is no justification for boycotting the products of a country just because it is communist! Do not forget that Google is officially helping the US military, which is waging war and has bases all over the world, yet no country has boycotted US products because of this.

S.Yu

Quote from: Farhad on January 23, 2021, 08:27:08
We have freedom of choice, for a non-American there is no distinction between communism and liberalism, so there is no justification for boycotting the products of a country just because it is communist! Do not forget that Google is officially helping the US military, which is waging war and has bases all over the world, yet no country has boycotted US products because of this.
FFS communism is not the issue and the Chinese Communist Party is not communist! It's state capitalist! You're too ignorant to be worth arguing with.

Gianpiero Celano

We all use Chinese products, even if now Apple and Samsung want to exploit their workers more and move to India 🇮🇳 and Vietnam 🇻🇳, so sad to see also that they abuse their patience and trust that now want to bar them from the worldwide market because they are loosing the supremacy.
5g in UK seems now most of the time slower than 4g, don't know why, maybe too much traffic and networks give the way only to most expensive sim contracts.
No more need maybe of 5g.

Neenyah

Chinese spying = bad, bad, bad 😡

American spying (x20 more) = good, safe, nothing to worry about 🦅🗽

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview