News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cheap Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15 with 10th gen Core i3, 8 GB RAM, 1080p display, and 256 GB NVMe SSD is down to just $300 USD

Started by Redaktion, November 24, 2020, 04:25:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The $300 range is home to some awful laptops sporting with Celeron, Atom, or 768p displays. The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15 is easily one of the better options in this price range based solely on its decent specifications.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cheap-Lenovo-IdeaPad-3-15-with-10th-gen-Core-i3-8-GB-RAM-1080p-display-and-256-GB-NVMe-SSD-is-down-to-just-300-USD.505734.0.html

Paul E Bahre

I pick up a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with a Ryzen 5 4500 in it.  4GB on the MoBo and 4 on the SIMM.  I put 16 GB SIM in it and added 1TB M.2 SSD and kept the 1TB disk drive.  Paid 400 for the laptop in sale and with coupons at Staples.  70 for the SSD and 35 for the SIMM. The only downside is no USB C port but it has USB 3 ports that I can plug my thunder dock into it.

Jessica Gross

I thought this was a great buy but they have a 12gb ram version with it instead i3 at best buy for only 50 bucks more from Lenovo so if your looking for a better dealI would purchase the 12gb model

Jessica Gross

bestbuy search lenovo-ideapad-3-15-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-1035g1-12gb-memory platinum-grey
sku Id=6426712

Sorry couldn't post a link

julia akarni sam

I'm extremely pleased to discover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic unique and very informative read and I get really benefit with your website and save lot of time and money. I definitely enjoyed every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new stuff in your site thanks for sharing with us.
frenzyhome.com/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview