News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Sony Xperia Compact line could be back for good in 2021 with a new 5G Snapdragon chipset

Started by Redaktion, November 23, 2020, 00:02:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

There are now rumors of Sony's resurrecting the Compact versions of the Xperia smartphone series. Such stories have been around before, although this one comes with mention of the Snapdragon 775 SoC, which might grace the premium mid-rangers of 2021. This Compact is also now said to have a display size of just 5.5 inches.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Sony-Xperia-Compact-line-could-be-back-for-good-in-2021-with-a-new-5G-Snapdragon-chipset.505576.0.html

Veyron

Arthur Arreglo

Hello Sony, why don't you make a Walkman Smartphone? And call it Sony Xperia Walkman! In the 80's and late 90's it became a household name. And add the Sony Mini Cam Corder in the 90's! The results would be 3 in 1 Smartphone. It will be the Ultimate in Smartphone. Thanks, just saying.

nemo

Finaly !! thank you sony my xz1 compact needs replacing.
Lets hope this rumor ends up being true.

Opaw

Yes it can cover more market, midrange specs midrange price, compak size phones yes..5.5incher yes ;D ;D

Ryszard Szymanski

Dime

5.5 inches with 21:9 ratio is not so compact it will be long thing.  :) We will se. 18:9, 5 inches and 135mm x 65mm is max in my opinion.

Orian Raz

I'm glad compact is back. this will probably be my next phone. that said, I wish it was 5 inch or less. my current sony compact is 4.6 and I love it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview