News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The latest Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra renders show a display that might be more edge-to-edge than ever before

Started by Redaktion, November 21, 2020, 23:28:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The famous leaker Ice Universe now claims that the Galaxy S21 Ultra will launch as the phone with the "narrowest chin in history" on its launch. This is due to new renders that show a device with practically non-existent bezels. Meanwhile, one of this upcoming flagship's smaller siblings might have been approved for sale in India.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-latest-Samsung-Galaxy-S21-Ultra-renders-show-a-display-that-might-be-more-edge-to-edge-than-ever-before.505509.0.html

danwat1234

Very thin bezels, but do they still have the pinhole selfie cam? Through-screen cameras will be welcome.

S.Yu

So...a minor and insignificant improvement, with notable lack of anything useful.
Quote from: danwat1234 on November 22, 2020, 09:40:15
Very thin bezels, but do they still have the pinhole selfie cam? Through-screen cameras will be welcome.
Early models are guaranteed to be bad, you'll have a smaller module to begin with and lose about half a stop of light on top of that, there will also be an impact on sharpness which is generally inadequate in front facing cameras. Though I rarely use the front camera, I'd choose a regular one if I need one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview