News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Last of Us Part II dominates The Game Awards 2020 nominations while indie title Hades leads the chasing pack

Started by Redaktion, November 20, 2020, 07:52:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The PlayStation 4 smash-hit adventure game The Last of Us Part II has amassed 10 nominations for The Game Awards 2020, including in the Game of the Year category. Indie hit Hades managed to grab eight nominations, while the critically acclaimed Ghost of Tsushima received seven nominations. Winners will be announced on December 10.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Last-of-Us-Part-II-dominates-The-Game-Awards-2020-nominations-while-indie-title-Hades-leads-the-chasing-pack.505323.0.html

Big Buba

I feel like there's just this UNSTOPPABLE force, eager to destroy everything that we once enjoyed.
Just look at the 2006, 2007 nominees for the GOTY crown. Then come back to this slide.

TruthIsThere

Quote from: Big Buba on November 20, 2020, 10:20:43
I feel like there's just this UNSTOPPABLE force, eager to destroy everything that we once enjoyed.
Just look at the 2006, 2007 nominees for the GOTY crown. Then come back to this slide.
Blame your woke entertainers, athletes / celebrities / politicians.

Cancelled Culture has ruined what use to be called dignity and integrity.

Gigaboly

it was expectable, they will vote for that bs game and will get all the award, but the award date is Dec 10, lets hope Cyberpunk will come out so nobody will care about this bs

Alex Dominguez

You gotta be sh*tting me last of us 2  got 10 nominations Jesus Christ a game that sucks so much it's now at 30 bucks yeah you can miss me with your nonsense your as pathetic and fake as the media I can only imagine the type of weird people that nominated this trash game your about to trash your on bias *ss Fake game awards  this is as rigged as the election is  if I where you I'll check my knees you've been kneeling 🧎‍♂️ so long your knees probably all tore up I bend the knee to no one but Christ     Go woke go broke I hope you enjoy it idiots

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview