News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HyperX Ducky One 2 Mini mechanical keyboard is small in size and big on lighting features

Started by Redaktion, November 18, 2020, 21:15:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It doesn't quack, but the no-frills HyperX Ducky is easy to use and with all the RGB bells and whistles we've come to expect from a mechanical keyboard for gamers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HyperX-Ducky-One-2-Mini-mechanical-keyboard-is-small-in-size-and-big-on-lighting-features.505066.0.html

yuio

I don't understand the usage of the very small keyboards. I like TKL, but not this.
For games there aren't enough keys.
For developers - most IDEs require to press the functions keys.So, for a 3 keys shortcut you need to press 4 keys on this keyboard .

grant

I think some people like these keyboards for: aesthetics, enjoying the challenge of learning to type on fewer keys, and the exclusivity / inclusion of being part of a small-keyboard-enthusiast community.

Also not every programmer uses function-keys often  (I don't).
Gamers can re-map keys to play fine.
Plenty of computer users may be neither gamers nor programmers.

Macbooks have already trained hipsters to expect less and less keys; this is just a natural continuation of that trend!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview