News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oppo makes a splash with the Oppo X 2021 rollable OLED smartphone-tablet hybrid

Started by Redaktion, November 17, 2020, 11:08:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Oppo has unveiled its Oppo X 2021 rollable OLED display smartphone. The concept device takes a different approach to the smartphone-tablet hybrid foldable OLED designs we have seen from Huawei and Samsung. The end result, however, is similar as it delivers a device that is both a smartphone and tablet in one.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oppo-makes-a-splash-with-the-Oppo-X-2021-rollable-OLED-smartphone-tablet-hybrid.504387.0.html

vertigo

This looks amazing, pretty much exactly what I've been wanting for years. Portability of a phone with the screen real estate of a tablet when needed, and everything in between. I can't wait for this to become the standard, so tablets can become a mostly unnecessary redundancy. And hopefully it will allow phones to return to a reasonable size, since those that prefer a larger screen could just pull it out some, though unfortunately unless they can make it expand vertically as well, that might not happen. To me, this seems like a much better solution than folding screens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview