News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve V 2020: fans can now vote on the upcoming 2-in-1's CPU, memory and wireless specs

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2020, 21:44:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eve Devices has already invited feedback on the keyboard and chassis of its second-generation "crowd-designed" convertible, the V 2020. Now, it's the turn of its chipset, RAM, wireless connectivity and other specs. The company seems to want to assess the popularity of more expensive options with their new poll.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-V-2020-fans-can-now-vote-on-the-upcoming-2-in-1-s-CPU-memory-and-wireless-specs.504374.0.html

Miguel Gómez

I am one of its first backers from Indiegogo. Expect NO support I have an EVE V and I reached them because of a hardware problem and they don't do anything because "we are EVE tech no more, now we are EVE Devices". So they change their name and give us no support since then. Be aware of this before you buy. They also delete posts from its official site... Unbelievable

Astar

Don't even know why anybody bothers with this scam of a company. Look at all the people who have not received their orders or refunds! How about addressing all that BEFORE you ask for more money?

Intel CPUs? Dumb & dumber! What kind of "choice" is that? Everybody wants AMD Ryzen.

For a no-name, no-brand fly by night outfit, do they think all consumers are stupid? If you want to compete with the brand names with better value and features, AMD Ryzen is a must.

There are so many great Chinese ODM brands like Tongfang/Schenker etc, with a proven track record at manufacturing and fulfilment of orders straight from their factories in China. This so-called Eve V merely subcontracts to these white-box ODM manufacturers, sticks some stupid Eve logo on it, marks up the price and sells them to the stupid consumers.

Stop giving them encouragement, people! You want value, just buy what the Chinese consumers buy - direct!

D B

The Delivery story!!!
What is happing with my ORDER #857593237EUAB?
Inbox
D********* B*************  ********_at_***********com
Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 1:17 PM
to store_at_evedevices.com
Hello,
When I should receive my ORDER #857593237EUAB? This is the 5th day from Monday until today and I did not have any message for delivery!
Regards, D***********
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Eve Customer Support Agent - Georgie (Eve Devices Support) help_at_evedevices.zendesk.com
Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 6:34 PM
to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (1451) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Eve Customer Support Agent - Georgie (Eve Distribution Limited)
Sep 27, 18:34 EEST
Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out to us and for your recent purchase of the V! We are excited for you to receive yours soon. We apologize for this short delay, but you should receive your tracking number shortly once it ships.
Thanks!
Best,
Georgie
Eve Devices Customer Support

D********* B*************
Sep 27, 13:17 EEST
This email is a service from Eve Distribution Limited. Delivered by Zendesk
[ER92PK-5V9R]
Sat, Sep 28, 2019, 6:29 PM
to Eve, help, bcc: E*******
Hello again,
what you mean when you say "short delay"? How short it could be that delay? My order was placed almost a week ago and I need to know when exactly you will send me that tracking number? I think that is not normal. I think if you have any problem with the delivery you should let the customer know after he has already paid for the product and its delivery. It took me quite a while to convince my employer that your product was worth the price you were offering it but with your actions or more precisely your inaction you are embarrassing me in front of my employer and if I have to, I will seek my rights through a Consumer Commission (client's rights committee). Please commit to a specific deadline for delivery of ORDER #857593237EUAB.
Regards, D***********

Eve Customer Support Agent - Georgie (Eve Devices Support) help_at_evedevices.zendesk.com
Wed, Oct 2, 2019, 6:33 PM
to me
Your request (1451) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Oct 2, 18:33 EEST
Hi there,
Unfortunately, there is a short delay at the moment, due the week long holiday in China. You can expect your package to ship next week, and you would have the tracking number shortly after. We are really sorry for this delay, and apologize for the any inconvenience it may have cause you.
Thanks,Georgie

Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 7:22 PM
to Eve
Dear from Eve support team,
my ORDER #857593237EUAB was placed on September 22 and I still do not have any Eve V device in my hands!!! In your promotional e-mails you have written Fast shipping in 2-4 days from the moment of purchase!
So, first of all the shipping was not from the moment of my purchase. My package was shipped on October 17 (almost a mount later)! You actually took my money and kept it for almost a month without sending the product I bought! How do you think you can compensate me for this delay?
Second - today I was contacted by the UPS company (customs consignments department) and they informed me that the consignment intended for me was stopped at the customs office in Sofia (the capital of Bulgaria) because it came originally from China with a declared value of $ 333. They asked me to go to the customs office in Burgas and get an EORI number at my name (needed to pick up any shipment from customs) as well as provide them with documents and evidence of my order for that consignment, including signing a power of attorney with which they could release the shipment from the customs with my EORI number. They assured me that I would not pay duties and taxes on imported goods from China, as they had already been paid but at a lower price ($ 333), so they will need to fill some formuliars for correction. In my opinion, the delivery will not be made within 4 working days (which expires on October 21 - Monday) due to possible delay in the release of the consignment from the customs office in Sofia. My UPS tracking number is 1ZW9827A0445643953
Since the shipment is not delivered, I cannot claim any delay (which will probably happen) but such a claim can be made by the sender in case of delay before it is delivered (I think this claim can be up to 10 times the cost of the service for delivery + declared shipping value).
In conclusion, I would like to claim for some compensations for all of the above - for the delay you have made, bearing in mind the promise of prompt delivery in your promotional emails, as well as the worries and wasted time I had with customs in Bulgaria and employees on the UPS. I don't think all this is normal when a customer orders something online through the EU STORE INVITE-ONLY SALE.
Regards, D***********
P.S. When someone writes you an answer is expected from you. You did not reply to my last email requesting a specific delivery time for my order. If you really continue that way I will have to claim my client rights and I will want people to understand the truth about how you are misleading your customers and what they can expect when you get their money.

Fri, Oct 18, 2019, 12:13 PM
to me
Your request (1869) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Oct 18, 12:13 EEST
Hi D***********,
Thanks for reaching out to us, and sorry for the delays you experienced. We understanding this is a frustrating experience and apologize for the inconveniences this has caused. And we are sorry that you did not see our response to you in your previous message to us. We wrote that there was a delay and your device would ship shortly. Sometimes the messages can get lost in SPAM.
Customs typically only communicates directly with the customer, and unfortunately, the customers and us, are beholden to them and there procedures. Based on the information you provided, you should have your device shortly. We apologize for the delay.
Best,
Georgie

[R5R5XE-QZ0P]
Wed, Oct 23, 2019, 7:30 PM
to Eve
Dear from Eve support team,
I have received my Eve device (ORDER # 857593237EUAB). I want to ask you does the tablet have screen protector? Is there any cover on the screen when I take it out from the packaging? Is it possible to scratch the screen while I try the pen? Is it normal for the pen to leave traces on the screen while in use?
regards, D***********

Tue, Oct 29, 2019, 9:11 AM
to Eve
Hello,
Could you please answer my questions?
Regards, D***********

Sat, Nov 2, 2019, 7:56 PM
to help, Eve, store
Hello,
Please answer my questions about the new tablet screen? Does the tablet have screen protector when is brand new? Is there any cover on the screen when I take it out from the packaging? Is it possible to scratch the screen pr the protector if it has such while I try the pen? Is it normal for the pen to leave traces on the screen while in use?
Regards, D***********
Eve Customer Support Agent - Cooper (Eve Devices Support) help_at_evedevices.zendesk.com
Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 12:11 PM
to me
Your request (1981) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Eve Customer Support Agent - Cooper (Eve Distribution Limited)
Nov 4, 12:11 EET
Hi D***********,
Thank you for writing to us.
The screen may or may not have a plastic cover to protect the screen. The pen should not leave any scratches if you are using it on an unprotected screen.
You can provide pictures of your device and the issue sand we can try our best to help you.
Thank you for your patience.
Best regards, Eve Devices Customer Support
Thank you for you respond but it did not give answer to my question why I should buy next generation of Eve V when there is not meaningful support on your part even for the first generation of the product? Such things often happen when the left hand is not aware of what the right hand is doing. To start this post, we have obviously already suffered from your customer service. More than a month and a half has passed and nothing is happening with our case. At least you answer our inquiries unlike your customer service department. I hope you understand the awkward situation we are in as your clients and we hope you show professional competence. In order to be able to give an informed answer to our inquiry, I provide you with our correspondence with your customer service.
Regards, D*******
It is really questionable whether Eve offers customer service at all (cause headaches, stress, and feelings of insecurity on a daily basis), although this is the responsibility of everyone who offers a product on the market. I really don't want to confront them, but their irresponsible behavior towards my problem continues, and usually, I have a one-sided correspondence with their silent customer support (in my case Kirill, Georgie is better for communication and if you come across Cooper you are lucky). They sell through EU STORE INVITE-ONLY SALE (for example) but the warranty is not under EU rules ("Trader must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised. Free of charge, 2-year guarantee for all goods. The customer always has the right to a minimum 2-year guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether he bought your goods online, in a shop, or by mail order. This 2-year guarantee is his minimum right, however national rules in his country may give you extra protection. If goods you bought anywhere in the EU turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund.")! They just send the product from China and that is all. You do not pay customs fees but you have to walk to the customs (to make you privet EORI number) in any case if you have not done so before for other customs shipments. When you order you have to pay about 50 Euro for "Fast UPS shipping in 2-4 days". In my case order was placed on September 22 and I was lucky to receive it on October 23. In this case, the customer service response was "there is a short delay at the moment, due to the week-long holiday in China". No matter how much you paid for fast delivery, it will be performed as standard delivery by AliExpress. The registration of my last complaint was 2 June 2020 (the fingerprint sensor appears to have come off the power button and the device practically does not work) and after 50 days, many e-mails (At one point there was a suggestion from customer support to fix the problem myself at the nearest service center for laptops and tablets because the problem is small. But the questions are: when someone goes to a "place for repairs tablets and laptops to see if they would be able to put the button back into place" who will pay for their time to check and time to repair? What will happen to the warranty? Will, it still be valid if things don't get better or get worse?), and writing in the forum (I just put my correspondence with them, and it was deleted of course) there was some reaction (Cooper from customer support joined the correspondence for a moment).My Eve has arrived at Eve Distribution Limited, Suite 1106-08, 11 Floor, Tai Yau Building, No. 181 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on August 14, 2020, for repair! I am still waiting... The tablet's warranty will expire My last hope is in this: consumer . org . hk / ws_en  / cc-complaint / index . php and then probably some Chinese lawyer,  told them that in this forum sooner or later the community will want to create a topic related to customer service. It is normal when you pay to receive some support during the warranty period. I did pay a lot of money for this device and see there no cooperation from Eve even within the warranty period! So, it is better to have a local shop near you (it was too expensive to send the tablet to Hong Kong for repair - it is not 60 USD as they suggested, this costs 165 USD ) to take responsibility for the product warranty for small problems like mine. In fact, who would want to deal with a support team that is not responsible? So, I think this is one way for Eve to take care of their main problem - customer service. The community should start asking themselves questions about product quality and subsequent customer service looking for answers in this forum. Obviously, Eve will have to go through this transition if they want to succeed and be in the market.
Regards, D.B.

Hello [Lore_Wonder],
It is really questionable whether you offer customer service at all, although this is the responsibility of everyone who offers a product on the market. We really don't want to confront you, but your irresponsible behavior towards our problem continues and we again have a one-sided correspondence with your silent customer support.
In response to your silence from your customer support team, we assure you that at some point we will not hesitate to introduce the community to the main problem you have, not only in your forum but also in a number of others where you will not be able to control posts through deleting them. And that won't stop until the community starts asking themselves questions about product quality and subsequent customer service looking for answers in your forum. Obviously, you will have to go through this transition if you want to succeed and be in the market.
Here are our last communications with your customer support team which once again remained unanswered (see the Gmail - Re_... files). We ask for assistance in contacting customer service and obtaining information about our problem.
We also insist on extending the warranty of the product for a period comparable to its period of non-operation from the date of your registration of our complaint. We are waiting for your proposals for compensation for the inconvenience, loss of time, and money due to your incompetent and unprofessional attitude towards us, which continues to cause us headaches, stress, and feelings of insecurity on a daily basis.

D B

Eve V customer support team - this is a bad joke. Post you correspondence with Eve customer support (from e-mail and forums)

E******** ************
Jun 2, 2020, 5:45 PM GMT+3
Phone Number: undefined
Date of purchase: undefined
Hello, with Order #857593237EUAB we bought Eve V for the institute. We got technical problem with power on/off button - see pictures attached. It is impossible to use it normally - makes contact very rare and cover can fall.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Support team (Eve Devices Support)  help_at_evedevices.zendesk.com
Date: Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 5:45 PM
Subject: [Request received]
To: E******** ************  *****_at_******.com

Thanks for reaching out to us at Eve Devices Customer Support.
Our customer support agents are working on your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible. Due to a high volume of requests it may take up to 5 business days to receive a response.
Wishing you a wonderful week.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

D******* B********************_at_*******.com
12.06.2020 г., 0:50
to help, Eve, E********, me:  D*******

Dear from Eve Devices Customer Support,
on Jun 2, 2020 at 5:45 PM you have registered our case with the power button issue on Eve V. Тhe fingerprint sensor appears to have come off the power button and the device practically does not work. So, 5 business days have passed and we did not receive any answer from you! Also, you did not provide us with any registration number for that case! Actually, we are not sure that you have opened a case on our request for repair. The product is still in warranty and we need your support. Could you tell us exactly when the tablet's warranty expires? Since the tablet was purchased for business purposes, we ask you to reply to the following two emails at the same time: *****_at_****** . com and *************_at_******* . com . We kindly ask again for your assistance and instructions for further steps to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If we do not receive a response from you soon, we will have to file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Commission to protect our customer rights!
Regards,  D*******
P.S. As the product was purchased from your European store, you should respect the following rights:
Under EU rules, a trader must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.
Guarantees for faulty goods
Free of charge, 2-year guarantee for all goods.
You always have the right to a minimum 2-year guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order.
This 2-year guarantee is your minimum right, however national rules in your country may give you extra protection. If goods you bought anywhere in the EU turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund.

Kirill - Eve Customer Support Agent (Eve Distribution Limited)
Jun 15, 2020, 2:03 PM GMT+3

Hi there,
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please take pictures of the faulty power button? This will better help us to understand the issue with the button.
Thank you for your patience.
Best regards,
Kirill

E******** ************
Jun 18, 2020, 1:23 PM GMT+3
Dear Customer Support Agent,
I attach again pictures of the start/off button which is not working.
It cannot stay fixed and cannot be pressed.
Best regards
E******** ************
Attachment(s)
IMG_20200618_131356.jpg
IMG_20200618_131405.jpg
IMG_20200618_131424.jpg

Jun 24, 2020, 5:59 PM GMT+3

Dear E********,
If you push the power button back into the slot, are you able to push down to power on the device at all? Are you able to use your finger to push into the slot where the power button would be?
Please try these and let us know.
Best regards,
Kirill

E******** ************

Jun 25, 2020, 11:02 AM GMT+3
Dear Kiril,
sure I press the small lit in its place and press - nothing happens. I cannot start the Eve. I do not feel any sinking when pressing.
Best regards
E********

Jun 25, 2020, 3:18 PM GMT+3
Dear Kirill,
We recommend going to a place that repairs tablets and laptops to see if they would be able to put the button back into place. We think it would be too expensive to ship the device back to repair this small problem.
Thank you for all of your patience.
Best regards,
Kirill

E******** ************
26.06.2020 г., 16:13
to Eve, me

Dear Kiril,
I am really disappointed to read this recommendation! The problem is not small! The Eve cannot be used! The button is there hanging but does not give contact!
I did pay a lot of money for this device and see here no cooperation from Eve even within the warranty period!
When I go to a "place for repairs tablets and laptops to see if they would be able to put the button back into place" who will pay for their time to check and time to repair?
Regards

1.07.2020 г., 22:11
to help, Eve, E********, Eve: me

Dear Kirill,

We really can't believe that we ask for repair service on warranty product which obviously have a technical problem and your support policy is to wander how to make nothing!

We would like to remind you that it has been a month since we turned to you for assistance regarding a defect (power button issue ) in EVE V purchased by us (ORDER # 857593237EUAB was placed on September 22 and we waited a month to receive the product even though we paid for delivery within 5 days), which is under warranty and nothing is happening at the moment. This is not normal and we still expecting the development of our case!

Could you provide us with an official number with which this case with the power button issue is registered in your customer service system?  Is it request 10099?

We would like to provide us with detailed information about the warranty of our product, as well as the expiration date of the warranty!

By your inaction you are harming us by not taking adequate measures during the warranty period to eliminate the defect of the non-functioning product manufactured by you. By doing so, you damage the warranty period of the product - hypothetically you may decide to delay solving the problem until the warranty period expires! How will you compensate us for this delay? Should you extend the product warranty after we are unable to take advantage of your product through your fault for a month?

So far, we have only a bitter experience with your customer service department. In fact, we have not received any support from you so far. We cannot even call you on the phone, we can only wait for another meaningless answer from you. It seems that you are just hoping that the customer will not claim his rights to save on the support you are required to provide! It can be even said that things got worse after your recommendation to see if someone else would be able to put the button back into place. Maybe this would have happened if you had indicated an authorized procedure or service center where to send it, and which is guaranteed to perform the repair without losing the warranty of the tablet. It is an absurd act on your part after the tablet is in warranty! Maybe we really should turn to the Customer Protection Agency and/or to take advantage of the European Small Claims Procedure.

Once you offer a product on the European market, you should take your responsibility as a manufacturer and provide the quality you claim for both the product itself and its warranty service in the event of a product defect.

As the product was purchased from your European store, you should respect the following rights:

europa.eu / youreurope / citizens / consumers / shopping / shopping-consumer-rights / index_en.htm#faulty-within-2-years-5

"Note 1: If goods you bought anywhere in the EU turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund. You can usually only ask for a partial or full refund when it is not possible to repair or replace the goods.

Note2. Under EU consumer rules you always have the right to a 2-year minimum guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods in a shop, online or through distance selling, such as from a catalogue or by telephone. This 2-year guarantee is your minimum right, however national rules in your country may give you extra protection."

This postponement of the repair service of an obvious problem is really annoying and consumes both our time and patience and at the same time your reputation. I let you decide how we will proceed from now on but I am afraid that if we continue in the same way at one point you will force us to take adequate protective measures and seek our rights as clients in another way.

Once again - please regarding this case reply to the following two emails at the same time

*****_at_******.com
*************_at_*******.com   
Regards,  D*******

D******* B*******  *************_at_*******.com
to:   E******** B*******    *****_at_******.com ,
Eve Devices Support  help+id10099_at_evedevices. ******.com
copy:   help_at_evedevices.zendesk.com,
Eve Devices Support  help+id1451_at_evedevices. ******.com
date:   16.07.2020 г., 11:03
topic:   Re: [Eve Distribution Limited] Re: Message from contact form

Dear Kirill, we really cannot believe that such an irresponsible attitude to your customers' problems is possible. This outrageous attitude is unbecoming for any manufacturer or distributor!
What are you waiting for to give us a meaningful solution to our problem? Are you expecting to release the next Eve V version to solve the problem by replacing the tablet with a working one?
The irresponsibility of your customer support far exceeded our most pessimistic expectations. The next two weeks have passed without any reaction from you related to the technical problem we have with your product (Eve V). If it is easier for you, we could transfer our correspondence to the Eve forums (eve . community/) and ask the community what they expect from customer service when they have a technical problem that led to the non-functioning of their product, which they have purchased from you.
We will show a little more understanding of your rudeness in servicing your customers with technical problems and if we do not receive an answer from you soon, we will not only look for other options to communicate with you but also, we will try to use all possible ways to protect our customer rights.
Once again - please regarding this case reply to the following two emails at the same time:
*****_at_******.com
*************_at_*******.com
Regards,  D*******

Eve Customer Support Agent - Cooper (Eve Distribution Limited)
Jul 21, 2020, 11:53 AM GMT+3
Dear E********** and D*********,
I am unfortunately not able to reply to two email addresses through the support channel.
All of our warranty terms can be found here:
https : // cdn. shopify. com/s/files/1/1956/9329/files/ Warranty_Policy_Eve_Distribution_Ltd._18.07.2019_1.pdf?4299
We can provide instructions for sending your device for warranty repair.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,
Cooper

E******** B*******    *****_at_******.com ,
Jul 22, 2020, 10:18 PM
to Eve, me
Dear Cooper,
Thank you for the e-mail which comes 50 days after my claim on 2 June.
Please, send to me detailed instructions where and how to send my Eve for check and repair.
Best regards
E*********** *********
Jul 23, 2020, 11:48 AM GMT+3
Hi Ekaterina!
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for keeping you waiting. We are now ready to proceed with the issues you encountered with your device.
1) The process will be as follows
1) The device is shipped from you to our service centre in Hong Kong.
2) Once the device reaches our service centre, it will be inspected.
3) If the issue is compliant with our warranty policy, your device will be repaired and shipped back to you. Alternatively, a replacement unit with the same (or higher) configuration of the original device will be shipped to you.
4) If the issue is not compliant, you will be contacted separately.
2) Some important notes for you
1) If the issue is not compliant with our warranty policy, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping cost (estimated cost about 60 USD one way)
2) You are responsible for the condition of the shipment of the unit to us.
3) During the repairing (or replacing) of your device all the data, applications, files, etc. will be lost. Please, make a backup of ALL your data before the shipment of your unit to our service centre.
3) What to pack?
Please ship back to us ONLY the V tablet, DO NOT ship the V keyboard or other accessories.
4) How to pack it?
Please make sure that the item you are shipping is well protected so that it will arrive in safe conditions. This is a high-value item and should be packed very carefully!!!
Our requirements (see illustration here)
1) Describe on a piece of paper the issue(s) you are having with your device and insert the paper with your device.
2) Wrap your device with bubble wrap or similar padding material.
3) Insert the wrapped device in a cardboard size-appropriate packaging. The device with padding should fit tightly in the package.
4) Wrap the package mentioned above generously, with several layers of bubble wrap padding (measuring 5 - 7 cm of thickness).
5) Insert the wrapped box into a secondary strong dual-wall carton shipping box
6) Write on the outside of the shipping box :
a) the serial number of your device (where to find it?)
b) the following text: Lithium-Ion Batteries in compliance with section 2 or PI967, 4 cells / 2 batteries or less, THE DEVICE IS A LAPTOP and the batteries are NOT removable
For more information about packing, please contact local UPS for detailed instructions. For example, here is the guidance from UPS to pack electronic devices with lithium-ion batteries.
General guidelines:
ups. com/us/en/help-center/packaging-and-supplies/packaging-guidelines .page#contentBlock-11
Special guideline for electronic goods:
ups. com/us/en/help-center/packaging-and-supplies/special-care-shipments/ batteries.page?
5) How to ship it?
1) Select a suitable shipping method with tracking. Remember to provide us the tracking number immediately when available.
2) Please be aware that
a) For international shipping, you may need to provide a proforma invoice. Please contact your selected carrier to get detailed instruction.
b) Shipping products containing batteries may have limitations in different countries. Contact your selected carrier to get detailed information. If asked, please clarify to the courier that: V computer contains 48Wh lithium-ion batteries inside (the battery is unremovable).
6) Where to ship?
Eve Distribution Limited
Suite 1106-08,
11 Floor, Tai Yau Building,
No. 181 Johnston Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
T: +852 2882 2088
7) Timeline
Once the warranty is confirmed we will process the unit for you in 1 to 3 weeks.
You will be contacted with a tracking number once the shipment is ready for you!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding your shipment or the packing of your unit.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Warm regards,
Kirill

E*********** *********
Jul 23, 2020, 12:18 PM
to Eve, me

Dear Kirill,
I will follow your instructions, but evidently, they are general and not taking in account my problem.
I cannot make a back-up (item 2-3), as I cannot start the device.
I have a question on item 3 stating: Please ship back to us ONLY the V tablet, DO NOT ship the V keyboard or other accessories.
Should I include the charging cable?
Best regards
E*********

E*********** *********
Aug 11, 2020, 1:54 PM GMT+3
Dear Kirill, dear Cooper and all,
I attach the sending document with Tracking number from UPS.
Instead of 60 USD as you suggested this cost me 165 USD and in principle, I should have received sending documents from you!
I hope now, the service will be made properly, otherwise I have to admit I am very disappointed by the product and by the attitude towards me as a client.
Please notify me upon receiving the tablet.
Regards
E*********

E*********** *********
Aug 31, 2020, 5:38 PM GMT+3
Dear Kirill,
My Eve has arrived at:
Eve Distribution LimitedSuite 1106-08,11 Floor, Tai Yau Building,No. 181 Johnston Roa d,Wanchai, Hong KongT: +852 2882 2088
on August 14, 2020!
Firstly, I got no confirmation about the arrival of the tablet.
Secondly, there is no information on the problem yet after 18 days.
I would like to get at least a reference number/confirmation for the receival of the tablet.
In general, I did not expect so poor communication with you as Eve Customer Support.
Regards
E*********
On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 10:01 AM Kirill - Eve Customer Support Agent (Eve Devices Support) help_at_evedevices.zendesk. com  wrote:
##- Please type your reply above this line -##Your request (10099) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
📷 Kirill - Eve Customer Support Agent (Eve Distribution Limited) Sep 1, 2020, 10:01 AM GMT+3
Hi there,
We apologize for the delay in reply. We understand this has been a bit of a frustrating wait. Your device has been received and the manufacturer will soon begin inspecting them. Best regards, Kirill

D B

Attachments
Sep 1, 2020, 4:48 AM
to help, help, Eve, E***********, me

Dear Kirill, dear Cooper and all from EVE customer support,
it is really questionable whether you offer customer service at all, although this is the responsibility of everyone who offers a product on the market. We really don't want to confront you, but your irresponsible behavior towards our problem (request 10099) continues and we again have a one-sided correspondence with your silent customer support.
In response to your silence from your customer support team, we assure you that at some point we will not hesitate to introduce the community to the main problem you have, not only in your forum but also in a number of others where you will not be able to control posts through deleting them. And that won't stop until the community starts asking themselves questions about product quality and subsequent customer service looking for answers in your forum. Obviously, you will have to go through this transition if you want to succeed and be in the market.
Here are our communications with your customer support team which once again remained unanswered (see below). We ask for assistance in contacting customer service and obtaining information about our last problem (request 10099 - we still expect answers - firstly, we got no confirmation about the arrival of the tablet. Secondly, there is no information on the problem yet after 18 days since delivery in Hong Kong for repair).
We also insist on extending the warranty of the product for a period comparable to its period of non-operation from the date of your registration of our complaint (2 June 2020).
We are waiting for your proposals for compensation for the inconvenience, loss of time and money due to your incompetent and unprofessional attitude towards us, which continues to cause us headaches, stress and feelings of insecurity on a daily basis /sea requests (1451- go to 1869 go to 1981) and (10099) !!!/.
Regards, Damyan

P.S. Your contact form on your website did not work at that moment. I could not submit even a text message without attachment. This is another misconception that your customers encounter when trying to get service. This is very humiliating and mocking on your part.  If we do not hear anything meaningful from you about our inquiry within a few days, we will start communicating with you via consumer. org. hk/ws_en/cc-complaint/index.php
date:|Sep 1, 2020, 1:42 PM||subject:|Re: [Eve Distribution Limited] Re: Message from contact form|
Hi there, Eve Device support, and specifically Kirill,
Your message that 3 weeks after receiving the device your team may start inspecting it is ridiculous!
More over after your remark on 25th June that this "small problem" can be fixed by anyone in a PC shop (note, your suggestion was for a device under warranty!).
As D********* noted, we expect
•   prolongation of the warranty period for this device;
•   Eve to consider paying the transport from Sofia to Hong Kong of 274.28 BGN;
•   Eve to pay the transport from Hong Kong to Sofia.
Regards
E*********

E********* B********** *******************.com
to: Eve Devices Support help+id10099_at_evedevices.zendesk . com, help_at_evedevices .com , help_at_evedevices.zendesk . com, D************ B************ com
date: Sep 25, 2020, 9:54 PM subject: Re: [Eve Distribution Limited] Re: Message from contact form
Dear Kiril and all reading e-mail from the so called EVE Support,
Now, 4 weeks passed after you did send a note to me, that my EVE tablet will be checked (after staying more than 3 weeks in your office in Hong Kong). So almost 2 months you do not provide any relevant support or communication with customers.
I am not surprised that you remove the customer reviews.
I did purchase my EVE tablet believing that EVE is an advanced company searching for wider market - I supported you! Was this a big mistake?
What is the status of my device???
Regards
E*********
Oct 8, 2020, 10:27 AM
to Eve, help, help, me
Dear EVE support Team and Kirill, who has to communicate with me as a customer!
I do not understand why there is no information on my tablet, which was delivered to the office in HongKong on August 14!
What is the problem?
Should I start all European Customer Rights Protection procedures?
Please, understand and react to my kind e-mails. You hold my tablet 2 months and I cannot use it - what happens to you EVE?
E*********

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview