News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3 5G, and Nokia 6.3 release date tipped; Q4 2020 launch imminent

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2020, 15:29:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new report says that Nokia will reportedly launch the Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3 5G and Nokia 6.3 before 2020 ends. All three devices were due to be released earlier in the year, but the date got pushed back consistently.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-9-3-PureView-Nokia-7-3-5G-and-Nokia-6-3-release-date-tipped-Q4-2020-launch-imminent.504320.0.html

Onemadboy

Sprewell

Quote from: Onemadboy on November 16, 2020, 23:55:39
Come in Nokia, I've been waiting what feels like forever for an 865 from you.

Yep, same here, in the market for a flagship with monthly security updates, but the 9.3 has taken so long, that I might just wait a month and pick up the earlier-launched S21 instead. May do so anyway if they put a curved screen or no IP rating on the 9.3 when it releases, as the S21 is finally going flat again according to the leaks. I'll never buy one of those dumb curved screens and my last two phones had IP ratings.

I'm willing to pay more than the $700 for my last 2017 flagship, for the security updates I never got on that one, but not if the device is compromised in some other way.

borki

Not so worried  about wether it got a 865 or 855 or 765 whatever. You know the evolution of processor power has slowed down a lot. The real -Problem-  here is when hmd nokia  again fucks up the camera part of the 9.3 like they did with 9. Looks like they do it on purpose and or are instructed to do so by X (big unknown ) . 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview