News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Surface Pro 3 has 1 more year of official support

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2020, 00:40:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft has issued a document outlining the dates on which its own-brand convertibles or laptops run out of software updates. It shows that the Surface Pro 3, despite launching in 2014, will get them until November 2021. Oddly, the Pro 4 will also see the end of its service on the same day.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Surface-Pro-3-has-1-more-year-of-official-support.504218.0.html

Basian

Really not recommended to use Microsoft Surface, I have 2 unit Surface : Pro 3- i5 and Pro 4 - i7 both unit have a problem where the keyboard not fungsional, not because keyboard broken, This problem happened after update OS and Firmware. currently I use external bluetooth keyboard to solve this issue, The solution from support only trade in with new product.

heffeque

Quote from: Basian on November 16, 2020, 04:55:56
Really not recommended to use Microsoft Surface, I have 2 unit Surface : Pro 3- i5 and Pro 4 - i7 both unit have a problem where the keyboard not fungsional, not because keyboard broken, This problem happened after update OS and Firmware. currently I use external bluetooth keyboard to solve this issue, The solution from support only trade in with new product.
Pro 6 working marvelously here. It's perfect for traveling, taking notes, using in bed/sofa, etc.
Would love to see a future Surface Pro using Zen 3 and RDNA 2.

DF

I have 3 Surfaces of varying generations and they are all in very good shape.  There is a 4th that works but isn't used because it's the older 2nd gen and a bit too small.

Erin A Jackson

It is 2022 and my surface Pro 3 is still up and running on Windows 11 on the DEV channel!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview