News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 8 issues with MIUI 12 Global stable ROM continue to mount up according to Xiaomi poll feedback

Started by Redaktion, November 15, 2020, 20:39:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Xiaomi poll has revealed the disconcerting state of affairs in regard to Redmi Note 8 users waiting for the MIUI 12 Global stable ROM V12.0.1.0.QCOMIXM. While issues with receiving the update OTA have already been detailed, it appears over 84% of Redmi Note 8 owners who responded to the poll have been unsuccessful in installing the firmware.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-8-issues-with-MIUI-12-Global-stable-ROM-continue-to-mount-up-according-to-Xiaomi-poll-feedback.504215.0.html

Stephen Slater

I did have an OTA issue to update to MIUI on my Redmi Note 8T in the Uk and reported it. Then a week later I got a notification of a system update and was able to download it.
MIUI Global 12.0.1
Stable
12.0.1.0(QCXEUXM)

Eiwor

I received OTA update and I haven't noticed any issues so far. I had to reboot few times before everything settled down. Battery life is the same, responsiveness is the same.

Efe

Still waiting for the android 10 we were promised :(. I'd have to say in this aspect Xiaomi has disappointed me

Takker

Quote from: Efe on November 16, 2020, 17:47:59
Still waiting for the android 10 we were promised :(. I'd have to say in this aspect Xiaomi has disappointed me
I received the Miui 12 update on my Redmi Note 8T its based on Android 10 as promised and I have had no problems and battery performance is the same as before

SHIVAKUMAR SHIVALINGAM

I HAVE RECEIVED UPDATE LAST WEEK THROUGH OTA AND INSTALLED BUT AFTER INSTALLING MIUI 12 WITH ANDROID 10 I M FACING SEVERAL ISSUES LIKE CONTROL CENTRE IS LAGGING WHILE I TRIED TO PULL DOWN , FINGER PRINT SENSOR IS SLOW OR NOT RESPONDING AND MANY OTHER ISSUE KINDLY FIX THE SAME

Herli Rusbianto

Angry Leaf

My Note 8T successfully updated OTA, but it's brought a load of problems, most frustratingly the WiFi disconnects and reconnects about every 2 minutes now.  This was never a problem on MIUI 11.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview