News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 & RX 6800 XT Nitro+ now up for pre-order

Started by Redaktion, November 15, 2020, 19:13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Three video cards that were unveiled by Sapphire Tech last week are now up for pre-order on Multitronic's website. The Finnish retailer has the Radeon RX 6800 listed for roughly US$870, while the two RX 6800 XT variants have price tags of US$990 and US$1,020. Sadly, there is no delivery date available yet.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sapphire-Radeon-RX-6800-RX-6800-XT-Nitro-now-up-for-pre-order.504202.0.html

AJ

When you make a misleading headline like this (failing yo mention it's some small country), guess what I do? I tell the google app to never bring "notebookchat.com" into my feed again.

Codrut Nistor

I am sorry to have disappointed you, but you can place your order from that "some small country" as well. In the worst-case scenario, you could ask your local retailers about the availability and show them that a store located in "some small country" already has the cards listed. If you feel that my intention was to mislead, please accept my apologies.

Krezol

Oh dear...depending on ranking that "some small country" enjoys the highest life level on this planet.....that could be said only by someone from some BIG country being famous from knowledgeable citizens :)))))) youknowImean????

Codrut Nistor

Well, you said it. I try not to point fingers at our readers. After all, everyone could be having a bad day... or suffer from inherited ignorance. P.S. I love Finland. Sentenced is one of my all-time favorite bands.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview