News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro receives a new MIUI 12 update in Europe; Global upgrade for all Redmi Note 8 handsets will be ready next month

Started by Redaktion, November 13, 2020, 20:11:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has seeded a new Beta Stable update for the Redmi Note 9 Pro, this time in Europe. V12.0.1.0.QJZEUXM will be available as an OTA for the device and brings all variants of the Redmi Note 9 Pro onto MIUI 12. The global MIUI 12 upgrade for all Redmi Note 8 handsets will be ready next month, according to Xiaomi.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-receives-a-new-MIUI-12-update-in-Europe-Global-upgrade-for-all-Redmi-Note-8-handsets-will-be-ready-next-month.504003.0.html

Stan

MIUI 12 appeared to be such a counter user friendly update as well as bug abundant as usually. Honestly, have become sick and tired of MIUI ROM, having owned three devices already. The low waged Indian developers just fail coding the simplest things such as UI layout, leave alone anything more complicated, like Notification Shade jumping up from bottom animation. The phone unlock/lock fade in/out animations are freaking annoying.
I am barely keeping loyalty to the brand, only due to low price for the hardware. Wish they recognised at last the core failing link and hired more potent devs.

Saintblades

I have the Redmi Note 8T and I got the Miui 12 update this morning 🤷🏽‍♂️ no problems so far, they have made it far more sleek.

Ailene

I regret updating my phone there's a huge diff from the note 9pro old version...notif changes so freaking colorful and big.. thes an annoying line on the bottom that doesn't have any use.. they remove the data usage info.. and the battery taking much time to charge even on fast charge and drain so fast.. it's not good

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview