News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple's new Intel 16-inch MacBook Pro and AirTags slated for release in 2-3 weeks with up to five Apple Silicon devices due within a year

Started by Redaktion, November 13, 2020, 13:37:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Rumour has it that Apple plans to release up to five Apple Silicon-backed Mac devices within the next year. Apparently, a 24-inch iMac, 12-inch MacBook, 14-inch MacBook Pro and 16-inch MacBook Pro will debut before the end of 2021, with a new Mac Pro set for release in either late 2021 or 2022. Apple is thought to be releasing a new Intel 16-inch MacBook Pro and the long-rumoured AirTags within the next 2-3 weeks, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-s-new-Intel-16-inch-MacBook-Pro-and-AirTags-slated-for-release-in-2-3-weeks-with-up-to-five-Apple-Silicon-devices-due-within-a-year.503804.0.html

béla

From my point of view they're doing good. I could not imagine a bigger mistake than a 2in1 device feom Apple.

They are pointless for me. A laptop don't need touch screen.

But that's only my point. Obviously someone likes them

Whispernapper

While I agree touchscreens on laptops are pretty worthless, the laptop/tablet bifurcation is basically destined to disappear, one way or another. I suspect apple has the right idea with the stand and keyboard as iPad accessories.  A slightly larger sensel morph would make the perfect modular keyboard + for it, if they could deal with  the connectivity issues, but it's been about two years with no improvement on that front, so ?? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview