News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Motorola Moto G Stylus leaks point to a bigger screen and newer SoC in 2021

Started by Redaktion, November 12, 2020, 20:27:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Motorola launched a Moto G-series phone with an in-built pen for the first time earlier in 2020. Now, it seems its successor will have more real estate for its special feature. It may also have a Snapdragon 675 processor, a quad rear camera and software based on Android 10 out of the box.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Motorola-Moto-G-Stylus-leaks-point-to-a-bigger-screen-and-newer-SoC-in-2021.503950.0.html

Kyle Mitchell

I would hope that they would put nfc in the phone and also be able to update to 5g and the new android version 11 when it comes out or a 300$ price or anything higher is not worth the phone purchase if the new phone is the sucseesor it needs to have these things or you will loose value and it becomes deal breakers for customers who will need it . Oh and with the cameras you should have face unlock  as well.

Miles Raymond

I'm ok without face unlock (that is just a software update away), but NFC is a real bummer, because you can't just add that later, and shouldn't every phone support tap-to-pay now?

Ishq

5G is a must in 2021 , so I hope they'd integrate something like Snapdragon 690 or Dimensity 700/720.

Mario Osorio

I own a moto G stylus and I love this phone but if they are going to give this cell an update it needs to be better than what I'm reading in this article it needs to have 6gb RAM at least and the Snapdragon 700 series plus nfc and a better app for the stylus even if is more than 300 dollars I will buy it again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview