News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xbox Series X/S FUD or fail: Videos of Microsoft's next-gen consoles smoking, not turning on, and not loading games inevitably appear

Started by Redaktion, November 11, 2020, 19:49:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Numerous videos of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S in various states of malfunction have started appearing online, with clips of the next-gen console blowing out plumes of smoke being the most widely reported. While many of the videos are likely fake, some of them do appear to be genuine, especially when showing signal issues and disc-reading problems.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xbox-Series-X-S-FUD-or-fail-Videos-of-Microsoft-s-next-gen-consoles-smoking-not-turning-on-and-not-loading-games-inevitably-appear.503799.0.html

Geo

These are fakes. Why don't you verify the sources before posting something like that. Vape Smokes, its documented.

t4n0n

I think they may have mixed up the Xbox Series X and the very closely related KFConsole, when it comes to the pictures with the smoke coming out.

kony

This site really went downhill this and last year. It's no longer notebook review site. Now it's console/mobile rumor site. I need to break my habit of visiting it.

Anonymous

Yep, Microsoft has confirmed BS on this one. I agree some of NBC writer should be fired with this kind of "article". This is far below standard of NBC.

MOFO

Are you really that desperate for clicks that you post fake news tweets ?
What happened to this site ? As a person that's visiting for years I find myself coming here way less.
Good job killing your site, I remember you used to do great laptops reviews and know its mainly stories about stupid tweets or mobile phones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview