News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung may be planning to upgrade up to 90 devices to One UI 3.0 and Android 11

Started by Redaktion, November 09, 2020, 14:52:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A list of devices that will receive One UI 3.0 has appeared online, suggesting that Samsung may bring Android 11 to up to 90 smartphones and tablets over the next few months. The list includes representatives from Samsung Galaxy A, M, Note, S and Tab series, among others.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-may-be-planning-to-upgrade-up-to-90-devices-to-One-UI-3-0-and-Android-11.503277.0.html

Daniel Ridenhour

That was my first thought...  lets skip right over the Tab S4.   I wonder what thats about.   Of course I have a Tab S4.  lol. 

ANTONIO ENCINAS

Andrew H

Shame the Note 9 is getting the axe, it's as powerful, if not more powerful than many of those on that list, especially the budget phones.

We might have to rely on the LineageOS community for future OS and security updates.

I know "it's 3 years old, give it up already" but I actually only got my Note 9 recently Amazon renewed, and coming from a LG V20 that was functionally becoming obsolete, it's a huge upgrade. The Note 9 truly feels like a no compromises device.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview