News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and AMD Ryzen 7 5800X in Review: AMD dethrones Intel as Fastest Gaming CPU

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2020, 15:01:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD's Ryzen 5000 series was introduced on October 8, 2020, but were not yet available until today. We take a closer look at the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, and put both through their paces. The comparison with Intel's Core i9-10900K is of particular interest given that it was unable to keep up with AMD's new Ryzen architecture. Find out how far behind it trails in our review with numerous tests and benchmarks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-9-5900X-and-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800X-in-Review-AMD-dethrones-Intel-as-Fastest-Gaming-CPU.501583.0.html

heffeque

Months for that. Sadly we will probably see a mix of Zen3+Vega and Zen3+RNDA2 instead of all Zen3+RNDA2.

IMHO the Zen3+RNDA2 combination can potentially destroy Intel (if companies actually start offering more AMD laptops, which seem to still be rather elusive).

Mikita

Wow, that makes me weirdly happy. Assembled my current PC in summer 2018 ( Ryzen 2600 + B450m Mortar), mobo and cpu combo cost me only 180 bucks. Can't say that 2600 @4.1 is letting me down somewhere, but a possibility to simply change it for a Vermeer and get much higher IPC + frequency is simply awesome. Maybe I'll consider 5800x when the prices here settle down and, most probably, the shop here would even accept my 2600 for -100$ compensation on 5800X.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview