News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

One of the only AMD gaming laptops you can buy is on sale right now for $900 USD

Started by Redaktion, November 04, 2020, 21:27:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Powered by an AMD Ryzen 7 4800H and Radeon RX 5600M, the Dell G5 15 Special Edition can offer GeForce RTX 2060-level gaming performance for the price of a typical GeForce GTX 1650 Ti laptop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/One-of-the-only-AMD-gaming-laptops-you-can-buy-is-on-sale-right-now-for-900-USD.502210.0.html

yuio

It has poor thermals, as a result it can stop working when gaming or under high load.
Oh, it has a VA panel which isn't good in my opinion.

rmt.putty

Does authors(site-staff) read comments?

Even if we've created Login credentials, why do we need to clear reCaptcha every time we login?

I block reCaptcha on my regular browser; I've to use another browser profile to login & comment on this site (thanks to reCaptcha).

It's a feeling like the laptop Dell G5 15 SE; you love it for the AMD tech inside but hate the laptop for the way it's packaged.

Integrate chat with article page & remove reCaptcha for users with credentials(username/password).

cheers
Hope you'd like to read users'/readers' comments/opinions on your articles even more.

deksman2

Quote from: yuio on November 05, 2020, 07:55:00
It has poor thermals, as a result it can stop working when gaming or under high load.
Oh, it has a VA panel which isn't good in my opinion.

I have to agree with this.
Love the fact its all AMD, but Dell really messed up the thermals in this machine... some of which is down to how the bios handles power delivery actually... I think they corrected some of those issues.

saad

this is great in addition VR is getting so much popular in medical field like Virtual Visual Field they're doing treatment of glaucoma and other eye disease check them out for sure at virtualvisualfield.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview