News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 specs indicate that its Cortex-X1 core is clocked at 2.8GHz

Started by Redaktion, November 04, 2020, 16:52:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A seasoned Weibo leaker has shed some light on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 875's specifications. Its 1+3+4 design consists of a Cortex-X1 super core clocked at 2.8GHz, three Cortex-A78 cores at 2.4GHz, and four Cortex-A55 cores at 1.8GHz. The chip will be released in December 2020 and likely debut alongside the Xiaomi Mi 11 the next month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-875-specs-indicate-that-its-Cortex-X1-core-is-clocked-at-2-8GHz.502059.0.html

Vansh

Great post! A little surprised there was no post on Notebookcheck about the launch of Micromax IN Note 1 & IN 1b. I thought the IN Note 1 was at par with Redmi Note 9 or Realme Narzo, be it specs or pricing.
Considering you post the smartphone-related stories of India, was expecting your insight about it. I hope it wasn't too 'nationalistic' of me to mention this  :-X ...

S.Yu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview