News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fitbit Sense Review: Healthcare via your smartwatch

Started by Redaktion, November 03, 2020, 16:32:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thanks to ECG, heart rate, SpO2 and temperature sensors, Fitbit Sense currently is one of the most advanced wearables in terms of health monitoring. We have taken a close look at this smartwatch and its health functions in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fitbit-Sense-Review-Healthcare-via-your-smartwatch.501547.0.html

A

In US, you can already do ECG on the Active 2 and Watch 3 today.

Even in germany, you can do it if you follow the instructions on xda and go around the protections.

Darlene Taylor

I had a Fitbit 2 Versa, and it was great for awhile. But, there is ONLY a 90 day guarantee!! And mine did NOT last a year, even with excellent care. For the price, this device should last more than 10 months! I WILL NOT buy another, Apple is far superior!! More expensive, but at least the quality is there, with "support" from the company to back up their productds!

Sarah W

It's also important to know that the fitness tracking is inaccurate. The Sense tracks treadmill and walking fairly accurately, but all other exercises are way off. It's almost as though the heart rate isn't measured as often or at all. The fitbit message boards are full of people with the same problem of inaccurate exercise tracking. For this expensive of a watch, this is not acceptable. Fitbit failed.

harlandsjerry

Embrace holistic well being with Health Benefits offering personalized solutions for optimal health. In the realm of cosmetic procedures Xeomin vs Botox services present distinct approaches with Xeomin standing out for its unique formulation providing effective wrinkle reduction with precision.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview