News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Latest Razer Blade Stealth with 11th gen Core i7 is only $100 more than the 10th gen version. Why the small price difference?

Started by Redaktion, November 02, 2020, 20:51:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer is now shipping its latest Tiger Lake Blade Stealth for $1800 USD while the last generation Ice Lake version is $1700 USD. We look into what exactly buyers would be getting should they decide to spend that extra $100 for the newer Tiger Lake model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Latest-Razer-Blade-Stealth-with-11th-gen-Core-i7-is-only-100-more-than-the-10th-gen-version-Why-the-small-price-difference.501411.0.html

Brainless

Only 100$ more?
We live in such a messed up world, why should IT be more? Why is it that disposable devices should cost 2000 dollars and we should be grateful that the new one is only 100$ more?
This article is messed up.
You could make the argument that "YeAH bUt ITs nEw AnD HarDer To mAke....." AT MOST 20 bucks wasnt enough?

S.Yu

Quote from: Brainless on November 03, 2020, 15:11:27
Only 100$ more?
We live in such a messed up world, why should IT be more? Why is it that disposable devices should cost 2000 dollars and we should be grateful that the new one is only 100$ more?
This article is messed up.
You could make the argument that "YeAH bUt ITs nEw AnD HarDer To mAke....." AT MOST 20 bucks wasnt enough?
Spot on. They should be charging $0 for this routine processor update of an already overpriced product.

Mitul A Poshia

I just picked up the 10th gen stealth for 1300 at best buy. Couldn't be happier at this price point it was a great deal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview