News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X and Intel Rocket Lake face off in UserBenchmark — Rocket Lake leads single-core tests but trails in multi-core and overall scores

Started by Redaktion, November 02, 2020, 15:58:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel Rocket Lake seems to have an edge in single-core performance over the AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, if a leaked UserBenchmark score is to be believed. The Rocket Lake part is shown to be just 5% behind the Ryzen 9 5950X in overall scores although the latter managed good leads in individual multi-core tests.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-9-5950X-and-Intel-Rocket-Lake-face-off-in-UserBenchmark-Rocket-Lake-leads-single-core-tests-but-trails-in-multi-core-and-overall-scores.501545.0.html

Mikita

Considering that Zen 3 wins 5% overall score in Intel-fanboy benchmark... Intel may just skip Rocket Lake and start preparing a new architecture.

Dkxa

Please don't ever use userbenchmark as a source guys, they have shown time and time again to be complete Intel shills and to change benchmarks in order to let them come out in top.

Shocktruppen

I stopped using this platform as a benchmarking tool years ago. It is such a  poorly executed program. If you merely leave a small background program open it will vastly change the results, miss the mark, greatly exaggerate results etc take your pick. If you simply want a close enough  comparison of your set up then it is fine. But by no means should you ever use this to glean exacting results.  These phantom benchmark results are fodder for the fool's. Don't be a fool.

TiffanyO

This website is going to loose credibility if it keeps using userbenchmark (if it already hasn't). Userbenchmark has been known to be bias  It's also not even a real benchmark. I would just ban the author of this post, as he doesn't know wtf he's talking about anyway.

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: TiffanyO on November 03, 2020, 13:13:55
This website is going to loose credibility if it keeps using userbenchmark (if it already hasn't). Userbenchmark has been known to be bias  It's also not even a real benchmark. I would just ban the author of this post, as he doesn't know wtf he's talking about anyway.
Well, thank you. Next time, I think it helps to read the article completely before getting all riled up. Good day :)

Xman

Why does this benchmark indicate that the 5950 is only running at 4.5ghz? AMD has already stated that the 5950 can do 4.9ghz. In fact, AMD was touting the highest speeds ever on their chips at 4.9ghz. That was one of the biggest features for the 5950. Somehow now it can only do 4.5ghz on this benchmark? That's very convenient for Intel.

Mikita

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview