News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

61% of US households with smart home devices polled plan to buy a smart doorbell in the next 12 months

Started by Redaktion, November 01, 2020, 19:36:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Video doorbells enable the user to see who is at their door on their smart screens or mobile devices. A recent study indicates that 10% of US households with high-speed internet surveyed owned one of these devices in the second quarter of 2020, compared to 7% in 2017. This increased popularity has driven doorbell OEMs to improve innovation and integration with other smart things over the years.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/61-of-US-households-with-smart-home-devices-polled-plan-to-buy-a-smart-doorbell-in-the-next-12-months.501481.0.html

A

I don't know about others, but I'd rather not buy a doorbell that isn't self powered using piezoelectric and low power 400mhz. Swapping and recharging batteries is a huge pain on all the devices I already have, I'd rather not get another.

skoda9635

Quote from: A on November 01, 2020, 20:15:02
I don't know about others, but I'd rather not buy a doorbell that isn't self powered using piezoelectric and low power 400mhz. Swapping and recharging batteries is a huge pain on all the devices I already have, I'd rather not get another.

Well I have one of those at home and while these video doorbells do have batteries inside, you also have an option to connect them using electric adapter.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview