News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nubia RedMagic 5S: Gaming smartphone with only a small amount of competitors

Started by Redaktion, October 31, 2020, 16:59:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Smartphone gaming is slowly becoming more of an important issue for smartphone manufacturers. Besides Asus and Xiaomi, Nubia is now also driving development in this area.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nubia-RedMagic-5S-Gaming-smartphone-with-only-a-small-amount-of-competitors.500519.0.html

PsyQ

Never buy nubia red magic, if something goes wrong with the phone and trust me it will, you will have to send it to Slovakia to fix it, thats bs. I had red magic 3s, it just simply died, while I was talking on the phone after 9 month of use. Contacting their customer service is mission impossible too. If you want something you can trust, just buy a normal brand, not chinese shitty phone that will break too fast.

MANOJ P S

The worst smartphone company, never expect a bit of customer support from this manufacturer, you should loose your money ultimately and will thrown it to a lot of trouble.
No software update after the basic version, I have used Nubia m2.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview