News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dynabook Portégé X40-J: New 14 inch ultrabook with Intel Tiger Lake processors, Iris Xe Graphics and Thunderbolt 4 unveiled

Started by Redaktion, October 30, 2020, 18:25:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sharp has announced the Dynabook Portégé X40-J, its latest ultrabook designed for business users. The X40-J relies on Intel Tiger Lake-U processors, which will offer a giant leap forward from the graphics and CPU power that its Comet Lake-U powered predecessor offered. Sharp has also equipped the X40-J with a 14-inch display and Thunderbolt 4 ports, which are housed in an aluminium chassis.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dynabook-Portege-X40-J-New-14-inch-ultrabook-with-Intel-Tiger-Lake-processors-Iris-Xe-Graphics-and-Thunderbolt-4-unveiled.500943.0.html

xpclient

Can anyone tell me how easy or difficult it is to switch to clicky buttons on the top of the touchpad (since they're there along with the trackpoint), vs buttons on bottom which I am used to.

S.Yu

I thought Dynabook was Fujitsu, but turns out that was Lifebook, these now niche brands are getting hard to keep track of...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview