News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iPhone 13: rumored portless shift to MagSafe, 120 Hz display, possibility of an in-display fingerprint sensor, and a confirmed Snapdragon X60 5G modem

Started by Redaktion, October 26, 2020, 20:57:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Evan as the iPhone 12 is still pretty new, rumors about the iPhone 13 have already started making the rounds. The iPhone 13 (or whatever it will be called) may go completely portless in favor of the new MagSafe technology and is also likely to sport a 120 Hz displays. An in-display fingerprint sensor is a possibility a Qualcomm Snapdragon X60 5G modem is more or less confirmed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iPhone-13-rumored-portless-shift-to-MagSafe-120-Hz-display-possibility-of-an-in-display-fingerprint-sensor-and-a-confirmed-Snapdragon-X60-5G-modem.499286.0.html

Diogo Dimas

mr broski

tbh after i get iphone 12 pro max as an upgrade after it dies i am gonna prob switch back to android i am not having a portless phone.

heffeque

Quote from: Diogo Dimas on October 26, 2020, 21:08:59
An Iphone with a Snapdragon processor? Apple going to give up Face-ID? Not happening.
Learn how to read. It's only the modem. Current iPhone 12 is already using Qualcomm for the modem.

Standard Care

DougJudy

I wouldn't mind the no port idea if they included something like the Ipad pro/air4 pins for charging only and used a good wireless technology like wigig to transfer data

be limited to wireless charging? no way

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview